From Leo Babauta’s zenhabits:
Many of us are familiar with the idea of loving our spouses, children, or parents unconditionally — and we might even try to practice that unconditional love, though imperfectly.
But do we try to love ourselves unconditionally?
Consider whether you do any of these:
- Criticize your body.
- Feel like you need to improve at things.
- Feel guilty about things you do.
- Feel undisciplined, lazy, unhappy with yourself.
- Not feel good enough.
- Fear that you’re going to fail, because you’re not good enough.
- See yourself as not that good looking.
- Feel bad about messing up.
Full article here